Founder, Chief Executive Officer: Sandbox Partners International
Lake Orion, Michigan
As Founder/CEO of Sandbox Partners International in 2015, a professional services firm representing and bringing Partners new clients, Dan is living out his lifelong professional passion for serving clients guided by the Golden Rule – putting clients’ interests first. Growing over a dozen Partners revenue is driven by building trust through relentless performance excellence and teamwork with Sandbox Business Development Associates.
Dan’s 40-year Plante Moran career accomplishments included:
- Leading 350% growth from 1985-1990 in Plante Moran Financial Advisors, one of the largest independent investment advisory Firms in the USA,
- Launching the use of non-CPA business development specialists in the early 90’s,
- Initiating the International Services Group in the mid 90’s,
- Conceiving, launching and leading the Japanese Business Services Group in 2005 with over 100 recurring clients in the first 10 years, and
- Being one of the most successful ‘rainmakers’ in the 90+ year history of the Firm.
Giving back, another passion, is lived out by regularly mentoring entrepreneurs and serving at Grace Centers of Hope and Oakland Lighthouse, organizations helping provide those less fortunate with another opportunity at independence.
Dan’s most important passion and forever Partner is his ‘bride’ Jan. They have three children and live in Lake Orion, MI.
Dan’s LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/dandoescher
- Partner, International Business Development: Plante Moran
- BA Accounting and Business Management – Western Michigan University